Embedl is a fast-growing AI research spin-out developing world leading technology for efficient Deep Learning. Embedl develops its award-winning Deep Learning Development Kit to help its customers win in the fast moving and competitive AI landscape. we are always looking for talented and ambitious individuals that wants to join us to enable the next wave of intelligent products!
About the role
As a Sales Executive at Embedl, your responsibility is to help to grow the company by increasing sales. Your goal is to develop qualified leads and opportunities which can lead to an increased number of companies using Embedl’s product. You manage sales pipeline and cultivating strong relationships with prospects from the very first contact.
Before a customer presentation, you gather all information necessary to prepare the right presentation material. When meeting potential customers (sometimes together with Embedls’ CEO), you present, explain and demonstrate the product and its features in a clear and professional way.
Outside the meeting rooms, you spend time answering potential clients' questions and sending additional information. You move the customer effectively through the sales cycle to close the deal. You follow-up on your sales activities and continuously reflect upon, and evaluate, the sales process.
As the company is young and fast-growing, there is a lot of possibility to create an impression. The role as Sales Executive will be a key factor in the future growth of the company
Who are we looking for?
We believe you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience form working with sales in a technology company, preferably in a global setting.
- Earlier experience from working with long sale cycles that includes contact with both commercial and technical persons at the customer side.
- A genuine technical interest.
- An engineering exam is a merit, even though we think that you might have turned into sales pretty early in your career.
- A big curiosity in truly understanding the customer’s need is a striking fact, and a passion for finding out what really will makes a customer a really happy and pleased one.
Personal traits that will be needed in this role are:
- Good communication skills
- A true curiosity for new technic
- An open minded personality and a great ability to build and retain strong relationships.
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a requirement for this role.
As the company is young and fast-growing, there will be plenty of things to do and learn. A flexible and agile approach will be invaluable.
We are interviewing candidates continuously for this position, so please don't wait with sending in your application.
In case you have questions, please send an email to our Recruitment consultant Lovisa Ehrenborg, Ehrenborg Search AB, at email@example.com and she will get back to you as soon as possible.