Embedl is a fast-growing AI research spin-out developing world leading technology for efficient Deep Learning. Embedl develops its award-winning Deep Learning Development Kit to help its customers win in the fast moving and competitive AI landscape. we are always looking for talented and ambitious individuals that wants to join us to enable the next wave of intelligent products!
About the role
As a Product manager at Embedl, you will work closely with the company’s CEO as well as its R&D team. You will be the technical interface between external and internal stakeholders. You will regularly meet our customers and partners to understand their needs and perfect the customer success journey. Back in the office, you will transfer the customer and partner needs and requests into planning, resource allocation and back log prioritization for the R&D team.
As the company is young and fast-growing, there is a need for defining and sharpen the product development process. This will be your area of responsibility, as well as defining the process of onboarding new customers. You make sure that the implementation of Embedl’s product is made in a high quality manner, and you continuously analyses that the company resources are being used and developed in an value-added way. Together with the company’s CEO, you work with long term road map development and development of the company.
Your curiosity in truly understanding the customer’s need is a striking fact, and you are passionate about finding out what really will makes a product invaluable for the customer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person with
- Previous experience from working with product management in a global engineering/tech product company.
- Experience from project management will be an asset and highly evaluated (there is a lot of coordination taking part in this phase of the Embedl’s journey).
- A genuine technical interest, but in the same way a deep sense for the commercial aspects of developing and selling a product.
- An engineering exam. We believe that you are an engineer who still appreciate having daily discussions about new technologies, in the same time as you are passionate about meeting customers and developing business.
Personal traits that will be needed are:
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A well-organized personality.
- Good at creating stable and long-lasting relationships and the ability to easily switch between a technical and a commercial language.
- If we were to dream, we would also wish that you had previously experience from working in a small, fast-growing tech company where things sometimes moves very fast, and where the need for a flexible and humble approach is invaluable.
We are interviewing candidates continuously for this position, so please don't wait with sending in your application.
In case of questions, please send an email to our Recruitment consultant Lovisa Ehrenborg (Ehrenborg Search)at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you as soon as possible.